It is obvious that my once a week goal did NOT happen. I am going to post a lot over the next several days. Starting with our most recent news then I will do catch up posts this coming week. Congratulations are in order for Hubby. Hubby just got asked to take an Assistant Manager position with RAC and has accepted!!!! I am so proud of all his accomplishments. He is working really hard to make sure that his family is supported. I just had the opportunity to interview with MHMR of Grayson county in the ECI, Early Childhood Intervention, Program. The best part of that is that it will enable me to spend more time with little bits and be home in the evenings to take care of my family. If I get this job, we will most likely be purchasing a home in April. I have my second interview on Tuesday. Please pray for our family. :)
In other news little bits sent her pacifiers to the angels today. She says she is "sure Pepaw is taking care of them." Pepaw is how she refers to my father. She has never met him but upon seeing a picture of him for the first time named him Pepaw. We attached Little Bit's pacifier to a bouquet of balloons and sent them to Pepaw. Below are the photos. Little bits was ok with sending the pacifier's off until she realized she couldn't reach them and neither could mommy. We tried twice to send the balloons off. The first time they got caught in the trees, so we tried again. I think the pictures might actually be at the top. Until next time!!! We love you ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment