Friday, January 23, 2009

Guess its been a while!!!

I didn't realize how long it has been since I have posted. So if there are any readers left, Im sorry. A lot has gone on since our last blog. I finally got a job in my career field. I work with ECI. I am and Early Intervention Specialist and Service Coordinator. I have my office all decorated. I will post pictures soon. With this job I have a lot of flexibilty. I can be home with Little bits when I need to be home and take her to work if I need to. This job has truly been a blessing in our lives.

Hubby went nights in September and will be going days next week! :) This truly makes me happy. I hate not having him home at night. We finally will be on a similar schedule and be able to function as a family.

We had a fabulous Christmas. Little Bits got a bike and was totally excited. I'll post pictures and video of daddy teaching her to ride. Hubby and I were blessed as well this Christmas. We got new furniture and then each had several under the tree. I know the gifts are not what Christmas is about; however, this was the first year since we have been married that we have been in a position to get more than just one twenty dollar gift so we feel very blessed. We had Christmas in our own home.

Speaking of our own home. We got financing in place to purchase our first home. We are totally stoked. Who knows what the future will bring. Hopefully a new home.

Little bits is almost three. In just a couple weeks we will be the proud parents of a very intelligent very outspoken very well mannered little one. We are so grateful for her in our lives. She reminds us everyday what we are really living for. She just recently started dance class and she is a beautiful ballernia. Of course I am making prissy tutus for her to wear to dance class.

That is a very quick update for us. I hope that there will be more posts more frequently.

2 comments:

Kiki said...

You're going to have to bring her bike over so she and alex can have someone to go riding with. I'm so excited your hubby's going to be home at nights! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the job and home financing! How exciting for you!


Daddy Daughter Dance