Tuesday, March 3, 2009

From disappointment to excitment...all in a days work!!
















Most of you guys know we were in the process of buying a home. It was beautiful 1762 square feet, fenced in backyard and fabulous kitchen. I won't go into the details, let us just say that it wasn't meant to be. About five days from closing and as we continued to pray we got a different feeling than we first got and quickly backed out. As we were trying to decide whether to stay in our apt or move, I started looking for places to move. I found an awesome apartment with great ammenities for less money and more space than we were paying for now. I went and looked at it loved it and leased it. The apartments were dragging their feet and were not quite sure that they would have a vacancey for the floor plan that we both loved and need. Without all the boring details, I continued looking bc I wasn't quite at ease. On Wednesday last week I looked out my office window and noticed that the duplex across the street was for rent. I went to go look and it was beautiful with more space a tad more money and a big privacy fenced in back yard. I talked it over with Hubby, prayed about it and wrote our new landlord a check. On the same day Hubby received some very exciting news....he will post a blog on that at a later date. We got the deposit back from the apartment and here are pictures of our new place before we moved anything in. I will also include some of Hubby and Little bits learning to ride a bike and our Christmas eve with the family dancing in the living room floor.

1 comment:

Jeri Housel said...

YEA!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Has Chris heard how he did on that test yet? I'm THRILLED for the three of you! KIT okay? I miss hearing from you! -Jeri


Daddy Daughter Dance