Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring!!!






I am hoping to post a series of blogs. They will be in no particular order. The first is about...of course you guessed it, Kristin. Most of the time I really have nothing to say that is why it takes me months to post. Today is no different. Kristin is doing really well. She is continuing with Gymnastics and loves it. She has started going twice a week hopefully training to be on a tumble team in the next year. She on her own accord (im thinking coach may have had something to do with it) has decided that candy isn't healthy for her and threw out all of her Easter candy.. What a waste...the Easter bunny spent good money on that candy. When the Easter bunny visited he left lots of good outdoor toys. He must really know K because she LOVES to be outside. Daddy has been spending lots of time with her as he really enjoys being outside too.. He would probably kill me for one of the pictures I will post but it was just soo priceless. Kristin asked Daddy to be her prince and he willingly agreed. Here is an updated picture of her and one of my personal favorites of her in orange!! I am not sure exactly what I have taught her in the last year...I seem to have lots of pictures of her with her tongue hanging out, maybe it is just too much time with grandma's dogs!! Anyways...hope all enjoy!!

No comments:


Daddy Daughter Dance