I finally have been to the Gaylord Texan!!! Hubby and I have always done things a little different than most. Instead of really celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary we went all out for our 4th wedding anniversary. To be honest we have never been in a financial position to do anything for our anniversary so we made up for it. We really needed the time away to reconnect. Hubby suprised me to dinner at the Melting Pot. If you have never been there I totally suggest that you go. I find my self easily distracted when I go to restaurants so Hubby got a secluded booth for us and the service was FANTASTIC!! I wont destroy anybody's experience but sit in the light. It was difficult to see whether or not our food was cooked because we were in the dark. Still check it out!! At the Gaylord we at the the most fabulous places. We had breakfast at the riverwalk cafe and we had lunch at the Texas Station. So Yummy. It was a great weekend. I can hardly wait to take Little Bits. There are so many great photo opportunities.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Our Anniversary!!
I finally have been to the Gaylord Texan!!! Hubby and I have always done things a little different than most. Instead of really celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary we went all out for our 4th wedding anniversary. To be honest we have never been in a financial position to do anything for our anniversary so we made up for it. We really needed the time away to reconnect. Hubby suprised me to dinner at the Melting Pot. If you have never been there I totally suggest that you go. I find my self easily distracted when I go to restaurants so Hubby got a secluded booth for us and the service was FANTASTIC!! I wont destroy anybody's experience but sit in the light. It was difficult to see whether or not our food was cooked because we were in the dark. Still check it out!! At the Gaylord we at the the most fabulous places. We had breakfast at the riverwalk cafe and we had lunch at the Texas Station. So Yummy. It was a great weekend. I can hardly wait to take Little Bits. There are so many great photo opportunities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daddy Daughter Dance



1 comment:
That looks Awesome! I'm so glad you had fun.
Post a Comment