To any of those wondering what the Sundberg's most recent news is read ahead. I know its been forever. Sorry!! I will spare you all the excuses.
Just thought I would take a few minutes and update
everyone on how this family of Sundbergs are doing. Just a few short days ago Hubby celebrated his 33rd birthday and is feeling pretty good about this one
as he just completed his Master Security Officer training and was offered a promotion; however, we will keep all the details under wraps until it happens.
Please Pray!!! He stays pretty busy with the house, Little bits and work.
Little bits...where do we start? Little Bits is 3.5 years old.
She is our little smarty pants. She recognizes her alphabet in any order: by sight and also by phonetic sound. She counts to 20 with out any help and just this week learned to make a 'K' so she now can write her name minus the 's.' It still looks like a squiggly line. Just this past Saturday Little Bits had her first gymnastic performance in public and did a great job. Her gym also just had awards week where here she has completed her level one balance beam. I'll post some pictures. Little Bits gets compliments from her coaches about how great her form is. As for me, I am busy with work and with the young women of our ward. With everything that is going on I try to keep the house a float. Thank goodness I have a great spouse. Recently I have been struggling with some very personal issues that have kept Hubby and I from conceiving over the past two years. I am now on a new medication from a new diagnosis. Good news is that it is "supposed" to help us get another baby here; although the plan for the last two years has been to conceive I have come along way. I have struggled with how I would feel if I never have another child. Without going into too much detail I am in a good place. I am no longer blaming myself or dealing with all the emotions that come with being told "you might never conceive again." In the past two weeks I have come to grips. If we have another child what a blessing that would be from our Father in Heaven but if we do not, I can handle that too. I know that my Heavenly Father knows be personally and He knows the desires of my heart and whether or not they are His desires too only time will tell. That's the good news. The bad news is that the 'helpful' meds makes me very ill and I have really had to count on my visiting teacher and family to get things done. Thanks to all who have listened to me cry and complain over the last several months, its because you that...I'm in a good place.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daddy Daughter Dance



No comments:
Post a Comment