




You don't have to know me well to know that I really hate to drive but how can you turn down an offer to go see the bestie and spend some time at a county fair/carnival. Friday morning I was supposed to go in and have an upper GI done but because there was a possiblity that I would be pregnant they wouldn't let me...before anybody asks...NO...I am not pregnant it is just that we are trying so they wouldn't do radiation at that moment. Anyhow. After I left the hospital I went to breakfast with my hubby, packed the car and headed to Gilmer. It is about a three hour drive and I was really dreading it with Little Bits. I could imagine the trip down there with 110 "are we there yets?" I was however blessed. I pulled out of my house at 12:15 by 12:30 Little Bits was asleep and I was there by 2:45 and Little Bits got up at 2:15. I only heard about 5 whines of when we were finally going to be at Licia's. It was good to spend time with my friend. Being so far apart and living our different lives, we both have become different people. I did have a great time catching up. So much has happened in our lives. While at the Yamboree I allowed little bits to ride a couple rides(althought I am pretty sure the inspection was expired. it said it expired 10-2009), we ate yummy food and we had a great time just chilling on the courthouse lawn. After sitting for a while and being too cheap to allow little bits any more rides she grew bored. While trying to keep her entertained we had a little accident. We were playing chase and it was my turn to chase. As I began chasing her we were having a great time. I am sure everyone could hear her giggling and I felt good playing with her. That is when it all changed......I reached out to tag her, tripped on a hose on the lawn. Instead of tagging her I pushed into the concrete and fell right on top of her. I tried desperately to catch my fall as to not fall on her but hit the pavement pretty hard myself. I scratched my glasses and hurt my wrist. I have been sore for the past several days. Little bits survived!! Although I was pretty concerned when I saw her ouchy because it was right above her eye, looked already black and blue and looked a little sucken in. After about twenty mintues of crying Adam (the hubby of the bestie) offered little bits a blessing. Within minutes of the blessing she was up running and jumping again. "The presithood is restored...." I always feel like singing that when I see the blessings of preisthood blessings. Back at the house and on our way back out to the Yamboree I was reminded..."Mommy you can't chase me today because I don't want to fall." so much for good memories I guess. Before we left I was sure to get a picture of little bits and the Sosa's. We had a great time and I did it. I drove it all by myself.



No comments:
Post a Comment